Thursday, July 16, 2009

Introduction

Well, I guess it would be appropriate to use my first entry as an introduction. My name is Jonathan, and I'm 21 from a small southern town. I'm 6'3 with brown hair and eyes, and tip most scales... if you have to ask you don't need to know. I work at Lowe's in the Lawn and Garden department, and yes, I have one incredible farmer's tan because of that fact. I have 2 loves in my life: Music and Mustangs. I play guitar as a hobby, don't really plan on taking it up as a "career option", but it's always fun to get together and play with friends.


























I drive a 2004 Mustang. Oxford White with Mineral Grey racing stripes. It's a 40th Anniversary edition, so it's got just a bit of value to it. Everything is stock, except for an added Flowmaster Super 44... however that will NOT be the case for much longer. I've got a list of modifications planned for that pony, starting with Cold Air Intake, Limited Slip Differential with 4.10 rear gears, purchasing an SCT X3 Tuner and giving it a 93-octane tune to get the most I can out of those first few mods. After that, it'll be purely cosmetic for a while: reverse-glow gauges, new tint, new wheels, etc.

I plan on attending Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC with my car. I'm going to be there the 23rd - 26th, and I'll be updating daily from the beach. Don't really know what else to put, so if you have comments/suggestions... you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment