Sunday:
Well I woke up about 1:00, and relaxed for a little while before going into work at 5. Given I was supposed to be off, the day sucked. Had alot of crap to do and very little time to do it. Long story short, we stayed 2 hours past closing time to finish up. Headed home and just slept. Thats about it.
Monday:
Woke up at 11:30, and gathered clothes to wash and get packed for Wednesday afternoon's trip to Myrtle Beach. Killed time until 4:00, then got ready for work at 5. Was a rather slow day, and we finished Zone Recovery much earlier than normal. After we finished outside, we went down to Lumber and helped flat-stack, sweep, and straighten up. We had the entire store done and were clocked out by 10:30... something that usually doesn't happen until 11:00 or later.
Got home to find a note from mom saying I had 1 load of laundry in a basket in my room, another in the dryer, and a request to put her's into the dryer from the washer. I did that and sorted through what I was wearing to work the next 2 days and what I was packing for the beach. Tomorrow I've got to stop by Joey's place and then Chris' to pick up swim trunks from both places, then go get a hair cut. I'm working 4-11, then coming back to wash the trunks and finish packing up . Working 10-2 Wednesday then heading out. I'm ready to go!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment