Woke up with the urge to buy a mod for my car. So after visiting American Muscle and getting a couple of options, I checked the bank account. Decided on getting myself an SCT Tuner, and ordered a 93-octane performance tune with it. It should be here by Wednesday. I went to Seneca after that, and ended up heading to Josh's apartment. We ended up washing his GT, and just talked for a while. About recent happenings, Mustangs, Mustang Week, and the recent accident with John O. Left to go pick up some lunch from Atami, then came back to eat. Talked for a bit more then left and went to work at 3, and closed til 11.
After work, I went to my friend Joey's for a party. I got strict orders to "call some girls" when I got there. I made a few texts, and Renate said she was in. Went to pick her up, and she called Bethany to meet us at Shaver. We got there, and had a few drinks, then got in the pool. Swam and threw the football for a bit, then got in the hot tub. Went back downstairs and played some Halo, listened to Metallica, and played guitar. Ended up leaving at like 5am and taking her home. Turned everything off a little after 6 and was asleep within 5 minutes.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment