I completely sucked at this whole "blogging" thing for a while. Once Mustang Week came about, this thing was well forgotten. Oh well, my fault. Time to let this phoenix rise from the ashes and make it's triumphant return.
Nothing has really changed with the car. I got the tuner I talked about and it is absolutely phenomenal. For a completely stock V6 Mustang, I'm blistering some people and running a decent amount faster than I should be. The 93-performance tune is magnificent. Transmission was re-calibrated, shift points changed, shifts were firmed up and much quicker, there is more power being put out, and my exhaust is much deeper than it was before. But alas, it's still just a stock engine... for now.
I bought a BBK Cold Air Intake from American Muscle, which was delivered yesterday. I'm going in just a few minutes to Joey's house and we're gonna install it. I'll be sure to put up some pics of the install, and I'll have a whole before/during/after album on Facebook later. I've also purchased a chin spoiler from AM which is en route from Richmond, VA as of 9:06 this morning... or so UPS says. Joey's gonna help with the install on that too.
Yeah, it's only mods as of right now. One performance, one appearance, but you gotta crawl before you can walk. Looking forward to this transformation from showroom-equipped to "holy shit". Will keep you all updated.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment