Monday, March 8, 2010

Another boring weekend

Well I worked this weekend, so there wasn't really much opportunity to do much. I hung with my cousin Friday afternoon/night since he came up from the beach for the weekend. Went to Hooters to eat, then came through Clemson and cruised for a little while. Sat at the top of the parking garage listening to the Clemson/USC baseball game (Tigers won, fuck yes) for a little bit. My buddy Mitch called me and we met him at Bloom just outside Clemson so he could check out the intake. I think he liked it, we sat and talked for a little while then parted ways.

We went to Walmart to get some Transmission Fluid for Ben's Tahoe to see if it'd help since it's all sorts of fucked up. Bought it and went back to Ingles in town where he parked it to meet up with me. We put the fluid in, let it idle for a few minutes, then he went to test drive. No help whatsoever. He's gonna have to get the transmission replaced. Sucks to be him.

I'm actually off today and tomorrow, and have yet to do anything productive. Might go hang with Joey a little later, then who knows what. Hopefully something fun comes up. Anyway, deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment