Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy, Busy, F'ing Busy

Yep, you guessed it, things have been busy as hell for a while now. Work has been utter hell, the remodel is kicking full-swing, and Spring has officially started. BUT... the Mustang is now looking even better. The BBK CAI is still kicking ass/taking names, and now there's a couple of other mods to join it. The stock plastic headlight knob finally gave out after having the clip bent...*cough*BEN*cough*... so it got replaced. Got a Stack Racing Billet Aluminum knob from American Muscle. Slid on the post assembly and fastened with a set screw tightened by an allen wrench.


Also added a Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, also from American Muscle. Attached to the bottom of the front bumper using bolts, washers, and lock nuts attached through holes drilled through the slots in the chin spoiler. Took some re-adjusting a couple of times, but Joey (with a slight bit of help from me) finally got it lined up/fastened on. It's good having a friend who loves to work on cars. Finally got a decent pic of it today before it started raining, and then played with the image editing software just a tad. This is the end result:



I absolutely love it. I plan to clean up the engine bay on my next day off, and I'll take/post some pics of the CAI after I do. I'll try to update a little more often now, depends on how hellacious things become at work. Oh well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment