If you're looking into a BBK Cold Air Intake system for your vehicle and are second-guessing yourself... quit it and just buy the damn thing! It was a bit of a pain to install, but it was well worth the effort.
Got in touch with Joey about 7:00 and headed over to his place, and we started the pre-assembly for the intake. We left to get a drink from the gas station, then came back and disassembled the stock intake system, which took all of 5 minutes. We ended up having to change up the installation process just a little to get it all installed correctly. About 70 minutes after we started, we were finished and there was a gorgeous looking chrome intake system under my hood. I cranked up and let it idle for a little while to get everything "broken in" while Joey and I cleaned up outside.
We ended up playing some Halo after that for a little bit, then I left cause I had to open at work today. Thing sounded sick! I emailed American Muscle's SCT representative about a re-tune to include the CAI. It got emailed to me today, and I just put it on the tuner and uploaded to my ECU about a half hour ago. BIG difference, and it is absolutely awesome. Best money I've ever spent. Will update more later, including pics. Take it easy!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment